The creators of the BroadwayVillage website provide an area for information about the local Broadway Parish Council*.
From here, you can find the following:
How to Contact the Council1. Write
Kevin Beasley, Parish Clerk
Broadway Parish Council
5 Russell Square
Ring the Council on 01386 854813
(Please note: there is an answering machine, rather than voicemail...
if the phone is engaged, no message may be left)
01386 858672 for genuine emergencies only
3. In Person
Just call in at the Council office listed above,
normally staffed between 10:30 and 13:00, Monday to Friday, inclusive.
The Clerk may also be seen by appointment; please ring ahead.
The Broadway Village GreenEnquiries about the Village Green may be made during open hours with the exception of Wednesdays to Gwen at the number listed above.
Policies for using the Village Green:
- It is owned and maintained by the Broadway Trust, and all bookings are done only through the Parish Council.
- Interested parties may ring to check availability, while all requests must be put in writing.
- A copy of an interested party's current public liability insurance must be sent before bookings will be confirmed.
- There is no charge for the use of the Green.
- To minimise wear and tear, the Green cannot be used in two consecutive weekends (e.g if it is reserved on a given Saturday, no bookings will be taken before Saturday a fortnight later).
- Bookings are on a first come, first served, basis and are at the discretion of the Parish Council.
*NOTE: Neither this site nor its provider, the Permutation Company Limited have any direct affiliation with the Broadway Parish Council.